I believe it was Ableton Live, all the way.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brendan Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 February 2004 10:17
To: Bleep43; Thorin Teague; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) final scratch (fwd)

I'm really annoyed that I didn't make it down on Saturday,
considering what I've heard about Surgeon's set that night!
But what I've still not gathered is whether he was using
Ableton Live or if he was just spinning on decks - kind of
sounds as though he was using Ableton, from what people
have been saying about the set...

Opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not Entergy-Koch Trading Limited or its affiliated companies.
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies
and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently
transmitted from the Company, are confidential and solely for the
use of the intended recipient. It may contain material protected by
attorney-client privilege. If you are not listed on the "To" or "Cc"
lines of the original email (or are not the person responsible for
delivering to an intended recipient), then you are not an intended
recipient and have received this email in error.  Any use by an
unintended recipient is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the IT manager
by telephone on +44 (0)20 7337 8300 or via email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], attaching this message. Please
then delete this email and all attachments, and destroy any copies
thereof.  Thank you.