On Feb 12, 2004, at 11:32 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
ask dan whether he uses regular cassette, mini-cassette or mini-disc to
record his interviews =P
i love when interviews interview other interviewers.

I love it when a BOOK AUTHORS get interviewed by journalists. There's a difference... in my mind anyway. Effort, level of analysis, composition, context. You can ask a painter about which type of brushes they use, or you can ask a painter about their art... ;) Techno Rebels wasn't an interview or just a series of them. The sum is greater than the parts, it was a killer piece of important, historical non-fiction that filled a very distinct void in what it sought to explain.

peace
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com