i thought it was pretty clear that i was just putting the screws to some
people.

just wanna make sure everyone got the joke.

And Dan- about the ipod/belkin thing, don't you find it difficult to
transcribe when all you have is the ipod controls to do a quick rewind?

that's what's been keeping me from going there. You don't get the lighting
fast chipmunk rewind when you don't quite catch what some marble mouthed
musician says teh first time.