Hi,

This is very exciting news :))

Where exactly is Cathedral Gardens? It's not the free castlefield open air thing is it? - I was born there, lived there for 18 years and I still don't know where things are.

I was thinking too, I guess quite a few 313 folk will be in Manc for this. Wasn't there some noise about doing a 313 party up North? Dunno if it'd be possible to coincide something?

-Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Basic channel in Manc for free.

zippedeedoodah, zippededay, la la la la.

: )

I'll be the one spinning on my head in amongst all the people stood around
scratching their beards as is de rigeur at futuresonic.

come say hello! anyone coming?

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring

--
Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED]