->
-> so the question is now, are people genuinely interested in
-> coming up? and
-> would be interested in a 313 party. Us Manchester boys can
-> act as your
-> hosts, my crew will be up for it for sure. Danny Webb
-> (lurking somewhere),
-> Robin & Chris - you up for lending a hand, pooling
-> resources? Give me a
-> shout.

yep totally up for this except for one snag: i'll be in amsterdam for
queen's day.

typical of my timing, this.

so can any dutch folk on the list make me feel better by telling me of
something cool happening in amsterdam over that weekend?

also what's the chances of Derrick getting the BC crew to do something
for Movement?

robin...