You could try this http://www.radiostaddenhaag.nl/stad.pls It's an old
The Hague pirate radio station from the 80ies who are re-broadcasting
compilations from their old shows. Complete with the old commercials
too!! They are in Dutch, but still a good laugh even if you don't speak
the language. They just sound so typical from Dutch pirate stations from
that era.

The music is not nearly as underground as from CBS, but it's still great
italo stuff!

On another note, does anyone of you know what happened to the
globaldarkness forum? I keep getting redirected to a page saying the
backdoor is closed??

Thanks,

Joost