From: KC Austin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 February 2004 19:18
To: 313
Subject: (313) mpc1000

i guess this is sorta OT, but i figure there's the right knowledge base
here.. does anyone here have any opinions on the mpc1000? my 2000 died
and was thinking of getting the little guy.. also, i know about software
alternatives but want to stay with gear..

if anyone has any good advice hit me off list

thanks!
/. kcAustin
/. www.wddg.com