that's fine - I'm basically looking for names

                      Greg Earle

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       313@hyperreal.org

                      DNS.ORG>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) Kraftwerk is
listening to....?
                      02/27/04 01:26 PM

                      Please respond to

                      313

MEK asked:
"I thought I saw an article posted here recently that
mentioned who members of Kraftwerk were listening to"

That'd be me ...

"if someone can send that to me off list I'd appreciate it"

It's in Dazed & Confused Vol. 2 Issue #6, October 2003.
Ralf interviewed by David Toop.  Mentions Richie.

I don't have any OCR software, so you're out of luck in
that dept.  Maybe somewhere you can find back issues?

             - Greg