From: Matt MacQueen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>cool so you got it in the first batch.

yep, i must have been on top of things without realizing it. i
figured i had some ultra rare biz that like no one outside of
detroit except me would have. now my dreams are ruined : )

>>From what i understand there
>was a small batch from Rick originally, sold out in like .05
seconds.
>And then a bunch of unmet demand, so Rick pressed up a few
hundred more
>and are being distributed through Groove.  So that must be what
you
>read on their mailout?

i work at a shop so i get their store mailout. i saw "detroit" and
"house" and "rick wilhite" in the description so i just figured it
would be up my alley. which it is.

rick said the record was "by a friend of his" and didnt elaborate.

> Or was there an 001?   I think the cat # on
>mine is A.O.S.  002  -- or something.

mine is 002 as well, i dont know anything about an 001. i bet its
pretty nice if there is one....

>Hey i wouldn't fret about having to buy second copy, it could
come in
>handy someday... ha.

i was actually just thinking that myself. ill probably pick up an
extra to hold on to.

tommm

andythepooh.com