I believe he cancelled a couple of his UK store appearances due to the record shops giving out ambiguous information (not saying this was true of Phonica though) - as far as I know he isn't actually DJing at any of his in-store appearances and some shops didn't make that apparent when they were telling people about it. I doubt if Lost would have that sort of clout over Jeff as their reputation was more or less built on his regular appearances there.

I have to say that his appearance last night at The Arches in Glasgow was one of the most impressive sights I've seen in a long time. I wasn't really set up for a great night as I was a little tired and Ricardo Villalobos who was on before him was total guff, but Jeff moved things forward about 8 gears when he came on. He played a selection of his own stuff and a whole load of really abstract Techno I didn't recognise- it was the way he put it all together and the overall structure of his set that really blew me away- I'm not really doing it justice here but he was at least 10 times better than the last few times I've seen him.

Jason