Good- glad it wasn't a one off then

Jason

On 29 Feb 2004, at 13:23, Brendan Nelson wrote:

I'm not feeling stunningly articulate at the moment, but I had a very
similar impression after seeing his set last night... probably about 20 cups of tea away from being able to provide a substantive review of the night
though :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Brunton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 February 2004 19:30
To: Robert Taylor
Cc: 313
Subject: Re: (313) Mills at Phonica/London shops

I have to say that his appearance last night at The Arches in Glasgow
was one of the most impressive sights I've seen in a long time.  I
wasn't really set up for a great night as I was a little tired and
Ricardo Villalobos who was on before him was total guff, but Jeff moved things forward about 8 gears when he came on. He played a selection of
his own stuff and a whole load of really abstract Techno I didn't
recognise- it was the way he put it all together and the overall
structure of his set that really blew me away- I'm
  not really doing it justice here but he was at least 10 times better
than the last few times I've seen him.