From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 March 2004 10:14
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) edits

edits edits edits.

the world went edit mad....

anyway, I got the "Magick Edit Allstars" 1&2, and they made a right mess of
the labels, 01 has the labels of 02 and vice versa.
(these are good edits btw I think, worth having, little extended bits, few
crazy fx etc). they made 'slicks' "spacebass" sound much better!

BUT, there's a track on there that I don't recognise that I'm trying to
find out what it is......
It's the 2nd track on the side that has two tracks on (theres only one side
with 2 tracks) and it's a killer boogie number that Mood II Swing sampled
for one of their best tracks. anyone know?

also, do you remember the Magick Kuts bootleg 12's that were about a few
years ago? I think these might be the same guys as them, but just doing
more boogie/disco tracks that have been famously sampled in house, as
opposed to the others which were more electronic oddities......

and, another thing, I managed to get an "Omar S 002" 12" - not listened yet
- is there "Omar01"?

that's it today, I promise.

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring