(err 38) is the magic number, and I never really could dance
I just moved to the beat...

-----Original Message-----
From: Mann, Ravinder [CCS] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 11:55 AM
To: 'Steward, Tim'; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) first techno record

'cosmic cars' and the 'looking for the perfect' compilation - didn't buy
them at the time, but certainly danced to 'planet rock' when it first came
out. Were probably about the same age (err 38).

I am too old to dance now. I feel like an embarrassing uncle, doing that
drunk dancing at weddings : ). I can still nod my head in time.

Rav