>10 was a subsidiary of Virgin, wasn't it?  I thought those two
compilations
>(ie vol 1 + 2) had been really successful.  Maybe sales weren't that great
>in Virgin terms

I thought they'd done 'ok' too - I always thought the story went that Neil
Rushton did these comps, 'broke' the techno sound in the UK and then bought
Inner City to the charts, and the live gigs with Rhythm is Rhythm etc and
that got the ball rolling as it were.

but, of course - I don't really know.

so, who does?

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring