On Mar 8, 2004, at 17:41 PM, KJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No it means that the last couple of weeks 90% of the e-mail goes to my
trashcan.  I don't mind some chit-chat on this list but lately it got
out of control.  I have been on and of this list the last couple of
months just for that reason; the much off topic e-mail and one-liners.

I'm with you up to here, KJ ...

If you want to talk about non 313-related e-mail that's fine with me
but this list is not the place for that.  Create your own
list/forum/chatbox for that.  I like 313 I have been on it for almost
10 years, well maybe 9 and I like discussions and no I don't mean that
there is no room for something else then Techno created by people whose
phone number starts with 313 but at least it has to have some relevance
to the subject...

Agreed ... hasn't anyone noticed that hardly any Detroit people
post here anymore?  I just looked at the first Digest from
Jan. 2000 and almost all the posts (except for Cyclone and the
Dutchies) were from Detroit/Michigan peeps ...

now start shooting me...

OK, I will start shooting you for this  :-)

Everything was fine up to here, then you blew it by one of my
pet peeves: including all the previous text you were replying to,
including the endless "Channel Four Television Corporation"
disclaimers (yes, I know the actual posters can't do anything
about that themselves) and "Entergy-Koch Trading Limited"
isclaimers and whatnot.  C'mon people - how hard is it to select
text with your mouse and press "Delete"?  I can do it - surely so
can all of you.

        - Greg