I wasn't blaming the record labels (not most of them anyway) for the rising price of imported records, Im just complaining about the price tag thats stuck to the record, regardless of how it got there.

Anyway, the most important part of my email was the reviews. I dont intend to start a big political thing, though i suppose its inevitable when talking about money. i just wanted to review some records.

-jason