>oh and one more thing. I dont know about the rest of the vinyl buyers
>and spinners in the US, but Im sick of seeing records commonly go for
>$11.50 and $12. Luciano's single release on Peacefrog is being sold
>locally for $14  Thank you Mr. Heard, for releasing quality house music
>in the USA for the price of $7. i tip my hat to you, and please
>continue!

Jason.

Thanks for the reviews, it's much appreciated.

Just on the above, and I think someone else touched on it, I think you guys
are getting a little stiffed at the minute due to the price of the dollar.
Just to defend peacefrog, their releases are obviously domestic 12's for us
and usually retail around £5.99, which at the current exchange rate is $11
USD. So it seems that the extra $3 isn't too bad, I guess shipping costs
need to be covered.

Just to put it in perspective, the Larry Heard record here cost me £7.99 -
a standard price for a US import - which I beieve works out to about
$14.70, round about the same price for the luciano on peacefrog.

err, and thats it....

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring