From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 March 2004 12:31
To: Andrew; 313 Detroit
Subject: RE: (313) what's your favorite track/album right now?

aha cool :)

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Andrew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 10/03/2004 12:18
        To: '313 Detroit'

        >yeah you see when you say R Kelly it makes me really crawl and that
kinda
        crap crates me >up the wrong way but like techno I shouldn't listen
to a
        track and hate it and then say  >naa I hate techno cos I don't so I
try to
        listen to it and not sum it up as it being R&B, >sorry Andrew SOUL..
:)

        Haha, thanks Ian! I guess I should clarify - what was referred to as
        'pleading music', basically the soul version of cheesy stuff like
Paul Van
        Dyk etc., is what I label in my head as 'R & B'. And then tracks
like 'You
        Don't Know My Name', D'Angelo, Jill Scott, Badu, Kindred, Tweet,
Balil,
        Raphael Saadiq, and the 'Organic' crew I call SOUL! I don't like to
lump in
        all these artists together just because they're recording in the
same era,
        for me they are getting at something completely different.

        So there. :)