From: jurren baars [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 10 maart 2004 14:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: (313) what's your favorite track/album right now?/HIP HOP

thanks ken for the info, i'll keep my eyes out for those releases.

two things i've heard recently [both 313 related] are the lacksydaisycal
album, which was nice, reminding a bit of common on one or two songs, and
jaydee has a hand in it aswell. some very nice tunes, but not the best
hiphop album ever. worth to check if you like sv, j-dilla, common.

another one is the jimmy edgar 12" on warp, as it was mentioned on
littledetroit. after reading the description on the site, i had high hopes,
but to my ears only the third track came close to achieving some of the
praise it had been given. should probably listen to it once more.

also saw a jaydee produced phat kat release on house shoe records (?) from
detroit on the rushhour mailout. if i'm not mistaken this is the last track
that was on the 2000demf mix by dego that used to be up on groovetech.
anyone know more about phat kat/house shoe? i've got a remix by dwele that
also features phat kat, so i assume he's done loads of things allready,
anything i should keep an eye out for?

http://www.bling47.com for more detroit hiphop.

jurren

MSN Search, for accurate results! http://search.msn.nl

The information contained in this e-mail communication is solely intended for
the person/legal person to whom it  has been sent, and as it may contain
information of a personal or confidential nature, it may not be made public by
virtue of law, regulations or agreement. If someone other than the intended
recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail communication,
he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or duplicate it. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to inform the sender of
this e-mail message of this immediately, and to destroy the original e-mail
communication. Neither Randstad Holding nv nor its subsidiaries accept any
liability for incorrect and incomplete transmission or delayed receipt of this
e-mail.