From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 March 2004 5:02 To: jurren baars; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) need a new mixer. advice please!

ok well I have just had a friend who bought a beiheringer DJX700?? for only
250euros...it has effects on it but I don't much about it....maybe check it
out..hope this helps

-----Original Message----- From: jurren baars [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wed 10/03/2004 16:54 To: 313@hyperreal.org Cc: Subject: (313) need a new mixer. advice please!

        so i bought new cartridges and needles for my turntables, but my
records
        still sound like crap.

        then yesterday i decided to plug one of my turntables directly into
my
        amplifier to record some records for a friend, and immediately
noticed to
        extreme difference in sound. so i decided to start looking around
for a
        new/newish mixer. [the old one is... old. was used in a bar for a
couple of
        years, before someone gave it to me. half the channel aren't even
working.]

        anyone got any pointers?
        the price plays a huge factor. so no a&h recommendations (400 euro's
tops).

        jurren

        Hotmail en Messenger on the move
        http://www.msn.nl/communicatie/smsdiensten/hotmailsmsv2/

Opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not Entergy-Koch Trading Limited or its affiliated companies. This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from the Company, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain material protected by attorney-client privilege. If you are not listed on the "To" or "Cc" lines of the original email (or are not the person responsible for delivering to an intended recipient), then you are not an intended recipient and have received this email in error. Any use by an unintended recipient is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the IT manager by telephone on +44 (0)20 7337 8300 or via email to [EMAIL PROTECTED], attaching this message. Please then delete this email and all attachments, and destroy any copies thereof. Thank you.