yeah, andy is institutionalized.  i bumped into him after my recent
marriage failed.  after i cracked out in a hotel room back here in
detroit, they locked me up, and i ran into him in the cafeteria.  even
the sight of pickles and mayo gets him agitated.

i gotta go, the orderlies can hear me typing.