I have to admit that I am UTTERLY obsessed with this track at the moment - I go into some kind of weird body spasm trance every time I hear it. I also keep making all my friends listen to it, but they just look at me like I'm weird....

Anyone else get that with tracks sometimes where no one else seems to understand?

(The new Madvillain track is my other one like that at the moment)

haha yeah...that andres track "salvador de bahia" last year...when i got it i was so excited but when i played it for friends it was just another lowkey house track or something.

i soulseeked that madvillain album and deleted it quickly. same for rjd2 and other recent mf doom and viktor vaughn. good but typical hiphop. same for ronnie cash on house shoes. still looking for something else as forward and electronic and weird and entertaining as jaylib...trying to track down some of yussell's reccomends...

jt

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/