Thanks David- glad you like the stuff. Despite dismal sales for all 4 Iridite records the thing that keeps me going is that when people actually get a chance to hear the music "in the flesh" they often like it- its just very hard to get shops to order it in. As for white labels turning up in Gramaphone, John Sokolowski+ Matt McQueen- shame on you- surely you're not that desperate for food/drink/cigarettes ?? :)

cheers

Jason

----> FOR EXAMPLE:
Iridite 4. I just picked this up when I found a white label sitting around at Gramaphone, after being impressed by the snippet on the Submerge website. I just want to say that this record is GREAT. Exactly the kind of techno record I'm looking for but can never find - well produced, very futuristic type sound, deep with lots of musical substance, and at the same time enough drive it can work on the dancefloor with a little more uptempo set. It is so hard to find records like this. A perfect extension of the 313 techno concept. If anyone else knows of records along these lines let me know. I like deep and sophisticated but I don't necessarily want my records down-tempo I guess, and I'm still more partisan to the techno vibe than any jazzy-soul-house type mood (with some exceptions of course!).

~David