On Mar 19, 2004, at 4:29 PM, Jason Brunton wrote:
As for white labels turning up in Gramaphone, John Sokolowski+ Matt McQueen- shame on you- surely you're not that desperate for food/drink/cigarettes ?? :)

Naw, I think they just put a price tag on the white you dropped off for them? I am loving it too, the B1 track with the samples (and a little acid if i recall correctly?) may actually be my favorite... though I pitch it up to about +6 if i want to mix it. :) Gonna try and play it tonight on the show if i can work it in the mix. Gonna try for an electro-313 theme??

peace
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com