tristan re. new Neroli
>You stole my copy you

: p

you will insist on doing all your shopping in Manchester though.
that means you got me hustling with you for the good 'pieces'
this town ain't big enough for the two of us.....

; )

>each mix
>very strong and very different.

aye, you might really go for the A Tristan, tis good, but I'm just all over
Isoul8's mix
I really like that Isoul8 stuff, there was only one I wasn't that hot on,
which was the last one. The others have been really good though.

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring