[Pete Grammenos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
> Miss kitten made a fan out of me, nothing electoclash about her set when she
> played here in nyc w/ mayer a few weeks ago. she played some hard as nails
> techno and i would even go as far as to say that she played more diverse and
> interesting than mayer.
>
> As for the hipsters, it's nice to have new people coming out to experience
> techno, fad or not, i'm sure there will be a few who will become long term
> fans
> after experiencing a good night of techno. Some of these supposed *hipsters*
> were out till the end, dancing, having a grand old time, isn't that what
> it's all about?

Yes, it is. Sorry if I came off as one of the haters, because I
totally agree with this... Maybe I'm just out-of-sorts because I'm not
a huge Miss Kittin fan and I didn't care at all for Mayer's set here
in Chicago a few months ago... But generally, I totally agree. If
people are out, and they're rocking, that's a Good Thing.

Matt

--
Matt Hellige                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]