well.

one fire in Manchester, and I can't use the phone, withdraw money from the
bank, send emails or look on the internet.

what a load of s**t.

technology. rubbish innit.
supposedly my email works now, lets see.

anyway, here's Friday's Pikey Towers playlist.
no particular order

Rotating Assembly - Orchestra Hall - Sound Signature
Stinkworx - Dowg Disease - New Religion CD-R
Ross 154 - Till My Heart Stops - M>O>S
Kikorokos - Life Is Just A Jungle (Edit) - Ron's Edits
Throbbing Gristle - Hot On The Heels Of Love (Carl Craig Edit) - Mute
Rotating Assembly - The Stomp - Sound Signature
High Skies - Sumatra (At Jazz Mix) - Miso
Juan Atkins - Move - New Religion
First Choice - Let No Man Put Asunder (Edit) - Rons Edits
Hal Varian - Catalysm - New Religion
Randolph - About Last Night (Instrumental) - Mahogani
Just One - Love2Love - (Isoul8 mix) - Neroli
Dynarec - TessTill340 - Delsin

oh yeah, and I just went in my mates shop, and he had a great mix-cd on.
It's called Paradiso 3000 or something, and is compiled by Rushhour, and
it's f**king hot.
keep your eyes peeled, loads of really good chi-house.
how come their records don't crackle like mine?!

oh, and that dutch demf stage looks rubbish. my mum could have done better.

top one, over and out.

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring