> Did anyone see Scion on Friday?
>
> or Moritz Von Oswald Sunday night....?

I went to see Rhythm & Sound and Paul St Hilaire (the artist formerly known
as Tikiman) in Glasgow on Friday. The event was held at the WInter Gardens
on Glasgow Green - an enormous glass conservatory filled with exotic plants,
attached to the People's Palace museum in the middle of a huge park.

Mark and Moritz were in their 'Rhythm & Sound 45 sessions' guise, which
meant they were basically just playing dub 7"s, with Moritz working an echo
unit and a dub siren and Paul St Hilaire doing live vocals on top. Plenty of
sublime moments, although they didn't play any of their own material, just
loads of obscure dub records, most of which I didn't recognise.

All good fun though, and they were accompanied by some excellent visuals
courtesy of the Glasshouse Transmissions crew - hats off to them for another
adventurous night of clubbing in the city, following their previous events
with the likes of Weatherall, Skam DJs and Plaid at the same venue.

So did anyone go and see R&S at Plastic People in London on Sunday? I bet it
would have sounded awesome on that sound system...

Cheers,

Tom