No doubt.
I always love visiting the US though.
Or maybe people are just in a state of flux.
There's also a lot of Brits and others heading to Berlin, like Ewan Pearson.
Also people going to Spain (Christian Smith, Cristian Vogel, Funk D'Void,
etc).
Carl Cox has been over here and telling everyone that he is seeking
residence in Melbourne - Victorian Peninsula - for part of the year too. ;)