ahh cool, thanks for the post michael :)

seems like KY jelly is used....

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 April 2004 18:42
To: Blackman, Ryan (UKEKT)
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: (313) Re: No play in the USA (was Movement I-F discussion)

Well damn, the website that has the info is run by the Dept. of Homeland
Security and they really really really make it hard for anyone to find info
on visiting so I suggest you all stay at home because obviously they don't
want you here ;)

seriously, it took me forever to find on the website where they had the
info
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/publications/travel/

scroll down the page till you see the form "Tips for Visitors" - I think
it's a Word document

oh wait - there's also a document called "Visiting the United States" and
"Welcome to the United States" (which is at the bottom of the page - funny
place to put that eh?)

there's also a document called "Personal Search: What to Expect" in which
they let you know which kind of lubricant they are going to use

MEK

                      "Blackman, Ryan
                      (UKEKT)"                       To:
"'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      och.eu.com>                    cc:
313@hyperreal.org
                                                     Subject:  RE: (313) Re:
No play in the USA (was Movement I-F discussion)
                      04/06/04 11:13 AM

I would love to know aswell.
James post seems pretty all-encompassing - I just don't want to believe it.

RB