ah the number of the beast...i love technology

:)

ok back to the music-talk

robin...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

naw - it's a lot easier and less painful to get the microchip implant -
that way you don't always have to get scanned where ever you go - the chip
just uploads the info (name, d.o.b., place of origin, credit card number,
Amazon wish list, etc.) to a satellite and beams it back down to Washington
where they can then use it to build your doppleganger who will eventually
replace you.

don't fall asleep

MEK

robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED] To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ctric.com> cc: 313@hyperreal.org Subject: Re: (313) Re: No play in the USA (was Movement I-F discussion) 04/06/04 10:27 AM

as long as it's a holiday it's ok i think....there's a visa waiver
program between US and UK.

it helps if you've had the bar code tattooed on the back of yer neck for
ID tho :)

robin...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

so how serious is this visa thing? I mean I am bookign my ticket to the

states just as a holiday goer

for the festival, what's the score there then?

cheers
Ian