First the importoant: I recently downloaded a luke vibert mix titled : Luke Vibert and Deadly Avenger - Live at radio one's One World. There are a ton of great songs played in this mix, so I'll start with the beginning, what's the very first track played in the mix, before Luke starts doing his voice over? To me it sounds like a great combination of detroit techno and hip house.

Second, I've put out a new mix, it's about a month old by now, but if anyone is interested in a copy, let me know. I don't have anywhere to host it currently, so it'd either have to be personally ftp'ed or mailed, or something of that nature. It's a bit of everything, from techno, to house, to experimental, to acid.

-Andy