so it could be argued that whatever he gets back off, say, 1500 copies of UGE5 is a drop in the ocean compared to the figures below...

i was only having a light hearted pop tho, my right as a consumer of these things i guess :)

robin...

David Bate wrote:
Well, you have to remember, that with every Copyright violation that Theo
makes with Ugly Edits, he's risking $100,000 - $250,000 fine's per
infraction from the RIAA, so in reality, he's not charging enough to cover
his butt, as I doubt he's paying royalties on these.

Cheers.... Dave

he could probs do it for that cos of the price he charged for the ugly
edits

:)

robin...