Can I suggest that this 'dicussion' has now outlived it's usefulness? :-)

We are now verging on the 313 equivalent of debating the number of angels
it's possible to fit on the tip of a pinhead!

Let's all step back and ask ourselves whether we are acting with enough
perspective. I.e. in the bigger scheme of things, are these matters really
that important? I mean, discuss it yeah, beat an already dead horse and then
when you're done with that, beat up each other verbally, is not the best
idea: just a suggestion!

Just to offer a positive alternative: has anyone got a tracklisting of the
new Transmat cd due for release in Japan? Sorry if I missed it. Also, anyone
heard it? Legally of course, if you downloaded it already from some 'cool'
site, best keep it to yourself imho!

Peace,