Just to post a fresh topic here...

I've just heard the new Pseudo 005.
French label and home of Richie Inkle, whereof I reviewed the debut release
of some time ago for the courthouse.nl website.
Some other excellent solo artist releases have passed, but now for the first
time a sampler called "2+2=5 EP" which reminds me a bit of Electronome's
"4+10=12?" title of his limited and experimental debut release of his own
label Nu-Vorm.

Anyways brand new deep and moody Techno Soul tracks by
Richie Inkle,
Arne Weinberg (u're on the list!),
Ad.Lib (sounds like a venue in Glasgow!)
and for me a total new name...
Sierra Sam (but I guess someone on this list can tell something more about
him)

For you who are riding the next wave of deep Techno Soul... Essential !!!

Dr. Nutcracker