What Dave said.  There's just as much awful Gospel House as there is awful
records in any genre, but having seen TP recently, he has a knack for picking
the gems.

As for 'demonizing' someone's lifestyle, I sure don't remember TP ever doing
that.  TP's professional and spiritual evolution have happened in public,
for all to see -- he's occasional said things in e-mails that have made me
cringe, but no one could ever deny his absolute honesty and goodwill.