You see, as with the Hood and the Moodymann private pressings, the rationale
would make sense to me if the tracks were clearly so much better than
anything on the LP's which followed soon after. In my opinion, that was not
the case. Not to say that these tracks aren't great. They are, but I really
couldn't say that they outshone material on the subsequent LPs. (Again,
imo.) So it becomes obvious that Peacefrog are exploiting not the fact of
the extra-specialness of these PP releases but the willingness of some folks
to buy releases which are at least partly more valuable because they're
deliberately limited and because they're from some admittedly,
legend-in-their-own-lifetime artists, to us anyway.

And to show that I am just as susceptible to this evil tactic as the next
313 head, I did buy the Rob Hood track! It hurt to leave the KL one on
Saturday - it was purely do to with some residual good-sense on my part! ...
plus I'm gambling the shop I saw it at will still have copies by Thu -
payday!