Martin,

Martin Dust wrote:

Why are people still not edit mails and simply returning them to the list
with the previous mail and 23 copies of their company notice on?

Why do people insist on send a mail to the list and the individuals as well?

Martin

There is one good reason I can think of for replying to the list and the individuals - if any of the people you reply to are only receiving the 313-digest, then they will see any responses to their emails more quickly, rather than getting the digest the following day whilst an enormous thread (Jeff Mills anyone ? ;-) runs and burns out unknown to them.

Saying that I've now given up on the digest because it's become unusable due to people sending all of the replies back to the list ! <grin>

sImon

--
          sImon Pascoe