The blurb doesn't convey this very clearly but I think this is trying to
attempt something different to the usual ginormous Bank Holiday Lost party.
More like the last couple of NYE events.

I'm still not clear myself ...

SPACEBASE

(a LOST production)
BANK HOLIDAY SATURDAY 1st MAY
@147 CURTAIN RD EC2
10pm - 3.30am
£9

STEVE BICKNELL
and guest
KEVIN SAUNDERSON

And now for something a little different. We're gonna go back in order to go
forward. Latterly most known for their solid electronic techno sets STEVE
BICKNELL and KEVIN SAUNDERSON started out with a slightly different sound
that evolved over time. STEVE BICKNELL first invited KEVIN SAUNDERSON to
guest at the PLUTONIUM/LOVE nights he hosted at the legendary WAG CLUB back
in '89, as you may gather they'll be repeating the experience with selective
material from back in the day alongside their own take on future classics.
Hope you'll join us for this intimate gethering with a second-to-none sound
system to get down and party! >