>if you all rush out and get it now, theres nothing stopping them from
>releasing the next one for a buck or two more.

>consider that, but keep in mind that I respect you all as music listeners
>and collectors, so holding off on a great piece of (available) vinyl isnt
>always an option :)

There's nothing stopping them from charging $100 if they wanted to
it's their product and they can charge as much as they want
doesn't matter if we all rush out now or take a year to go and buy them all
up
maybe there is a reason for the higher price -
none of us will know until a rep from Planet E gets on this list and tell
us why the price is higher
what I do know is I'm enjoying having this record finally

MEK