On Apr 22, 2004, at 3:34 PM, Marsel // Nomorewords.net wrote:

when did this list 'officially' start?

As a reminder, archives are here:
http://music.hyperreal.org/lists/313/archive.html
Sept. 1994?

I think I subbed in '95.  Very late given my background.
- Had discovered "Computer World" at the same time as Afrika Bambaataa in 1982
-  Dug "Mr. X" well before "Cosmic Cars" was created
-  Moved to Detroit in 1988
- Took almost two years to find the scene (Shelter, Harder, Fast Forward, Bankle)

I've been considered a "list elder" in the past, but my aversion to vinyl has rendered me increasingly less relevant to discussions.

This Cosmic italo mix is making my head swim. Bless you, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
There4IM