This is ironic. I was talking to someone the other day
about how long I've been on the list. When did the
time go?

I believe I subbed in late 96 or early 97 at the
advisement of steve lammers and a man named "Ish".
They heard my cries of frustration from constantly
lecturing MW-Raves to cease discussions of glow
sticks, phat pants and rollin'.....dude.

Now, my lack of money, time, and accesibility to
record stores keeps me out of the loop of most record
discussions...but never too short of an honest
opinion.;)

enjoy the day.

--- Ian Malbon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Apr 22, 2004, at 3:34 PM, Marsel //
> Nomorewords.net wrote:
>
> > when did this list 'officially' start?
>
> As a reminder, archives are here:
> http://music.hyperreal.org/lists/313/archive.html
> Sept. 1994?
>
> I think I subbed in '95.  Very late given my
> background.
> -  Had discovered "Computer World" at the same time
> as Afrika Bambaataa
> in 1982
> -  Dug "Mr. X" well before "Cosmic Cars" was created
> -  Moved to Detroit in 1988
> -  Took almost two years to find the scene (Shelter,
> Harder, Fast
> Forward, Bankle)
>
> I've been considered a "list elder" in the past, but
> my aversion to
> vinyl has rendered me increasingly less relevant to
> discussions.
>
> This Cosmic italo mix is making my head swim.  Bless
> you,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> --
> There4IM