--- wojtek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm surprised that no one has posted their
> impression from the gig that
> took place last friday here in San Francisco (did
> any list members
> go?)

Oh that was a hot night. Dropping lots classics,
including the Designer Music soon followed by a Jaguar
rmx not sure which one. Whooo, I was sweatin. He
played the afterparty at Beta Lounge til 6am. Dropped
his Beanfield rmx again there. I can't get enough of
that. Shame I can't seem to find a copy in SF
anywhere. Waiting for enough records to pile up in my
overseas wishlist to justify paying UK shipping.

> Any other feedback on the most recent UR output?

Yeah... That UR 52 "Return of the Dragons" has a full
release now, up on Submerge. I missed it a few weeks
ago in whitelable form. Ordered mine today.

I was so excited prior to the party that I put a mix
together so I could rock in my car, to and from. Hope
you enjoy
Mike

72min 50mb

http://mikelowe.corestudio.com/4_10_04.mp3

Tracklisting:
Morgan Geist - How Beep is Your Love [Environ]
The Moderator - Sliding To Midnight [Down Low]
Joey Beltram - The Vertical(Ghost in the Shell PS
Soundtrack) [Sony Japan]
The Wach - Reason to Be [Kerbkrawler]
The Sampla - Digital System [Puzzlebox]
The Supermen Lovers - The Howling Session [Lafessé
Records]
Aardvark - Cult Copy [Rush Hour Test]
Diagonal Man - Marley's Captured Music [Product
Deluxe]
Almost Human & John Tejada - From Here to There
[Twisted Funk]
Kut-Chang - 40 Thieves [Real Estate Records]
Dan Curtin - My Love [Metaphoric Records]
Kiko - From Grenoble [Doug Dunnerr Productions]
Joris Voorn - Fever [Keynote]
Rhythm Plate - Divine Strategies [LSF Records]
H. Brunner - Senses [KMS]
John Arnold - We're Not [Ubiquity Records]
Gemini - Crossing Mars rmx [Planet e]
Optic Nerve - G-Mans Journey (Mo-Town mix) [Psycho
Thrill]

Keep an eye out for more 313 artists in SF courtesy of
RedDotParty.