I don't know how old it is, but in terms of style it easily could be.

Haven't heard the album yet, so I can't comment on the rest of the new
material, but this track certainly couldn't be described as a massive leap
forward or new direction for him.

I personally don't have a problem with this since the 'old fashioned' skill of
making a well constructed and composed tune (in other words writing a pop song)
gives me as much listening pleasure as wondrous and startling developments in
the process of song making (see K-Led for a prime example of the former).

As Fabrizio was saying the other day, there seems to be an interest in past
forms from many 313 producers at the moment, maybe this is because they are
into writing pop songs at the moment - something that seems much more prevalent
in the older soul and funk 313 styles.

Any avowed futurists out there who are dismayed by this 'retrograde' activity?