From: "Robert Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Kent williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313 list" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 5:52 PM
Subject: RE: (313) My take on Laurent Garnier

I was at the gig Martin was at and he was quite disappointing - He played a
'party' section as if he was a at a student's union. He played Out Of Space,
which was welcome last year at Sonar, but when he drops it in set after set,
the novelty wears off a bit. He played an inexusable half hour of execrable
nuskoolbreaks.  He also played some excellent stuff but he certainly seemed
a shadow of his former self -  every set was full of surprises in the old
days and he did seemed to be treading water on this occasion - last year's
Sonar set was one of my favourite clubbing experiences ever, so I am not
'hating' him, just demonstrating why Martin made those comments about him