Alright, I used to word "crucifying" after reading the description of Mr.
Garnier's set (or part there of) as being "inexcusable" and that
accumulated on top of the previous post by Martin saying he "takes the easy
way out" - those statements combined I thought it was a bit of a nailing.

I should have made that more clear

one point I'd like to make - when DJs play the same tracks or sequences
over set after set.
not *everyone* is as fanatic about seeing DJs as us lot
just because you or I have seen Garnier (or any other DJ) the last five
times he's played doesn't mean that he has to changed his set
it worked for you or me the first time and it might be working for someone
else for the first time (when it's your third)
If I had as many gigs as I'm sure Garnier does then I'd try to have a few
"set" sequences too
if you can call out several tracks in a row before they drop then
congratulations -
you get the award for seeing such-and-such DJ more than you maybe should
have
IMHO of course ;)

yes, I think that was a rant

MEK