Resending below as it didn't seem to take the first time (guess due to what
the "server acting weird" thread posts are saying):

Folks

Can anyone give me information on sites that are useful for searching for
discographies?  I know of Discogs but maybe they are more house / techno
based as I was searching for info on Creative Source (70s soul / funk) (not
313 I know but I'm sure info about such sites would be useful to list
members), trying to find which of their albums their single "You Can't Hide
Love" was from but couldn't.  Any suggestions for similar sites with a wider
range of info?

Francis