hi alex-

the philosophy of sound and machine cd, right? I have it and I really like the
neuropolitique track. it goes quite well with the rest of the songs on the cd.
you definitely hear the derrick may influence toward the end of the track. this
is one of my favorite cds of all time (especially because of balil's whirling
of the spirits)

-suzanne (long time lurker on the list)