Well, not new by any means but the B.E.F.  (British Electric Foundation)
record I found, "Music for Listening To", is pretty damn cool - Martyn Ware
and Ian Marsh doing the "Sheffield sound" proud

also found Heaven 17 "Penthouse and Pavement" and another B.E.F. record
"Music of Quality & Distinction pt1" which has to be one of the stranger
records to feature guest singers (Tina Turner and Gary Glitter?)

Dajae's "Higher Power" LP and "Fakes & Phonies" EP with remix duties by
Gemini, Paul Johnson, Glenn Underground and Johnny Fiasco - all on Cajual.

during that same hunt I found "New York" by the Micro Chip League - a late
80s electro synth-pop thing with quasi-industrial style lyric delivery
talking about NYC obviously

MEK

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      com                      To:       313@hyperreal.org

                                               cc:

                      04/29/04 09:22 AM        Subject:  (313) records

so then,

records.

anyone got any good ones?

(lately)

I've just been picking up pretty obvious stuff really to tell the truth,
haven't discovered anything that I've not heard of lately.

anyone get anything obscure and interesting?

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring