From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) records
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:22:47 +0100

so then,

records.

anyone got any good ones?

(lately)

I've just been picking up pretty obvious stuff really to tell the truth,
haven't discovered anything that I've not heard of lately.

anyone get anything obscure and interesting?

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring

From must-see cities to the best beaches, plan a getaway with the Spring
Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx